COVID-19 Update: TRT AustraliaMarch 2020
We Remain Open For Full Business Services Support
We have stocks of new cranes, used cranes, trailers, crane pads and equipment and are able to help customers navigate the Instant Asset Write Off from the Backing Business Investment stimulus package issued by the Federal Government. This includes TRT’s flexible deposit options, flexible payment terms and delivery options to support demand on your operation as activity ramps back up post COVID-19.
TRT Australia provides a significant level of support to the transport, infrastructure, construction and logistics sectors which continue to operate across Australia. We have also extended our hours of operation to support our customers during this difficult time. The support we provide will help keep Australia and Queensland moving.
Until further notice, the team at TRT will be available for customers providing repair services and parts to help maintain business continuity in Queensland and Australia. We will continue to maintain these operations for the foreseeable future, including:
- Crane Service and Repair 24/7 Emergency Call Out – QLD Wide
- Crane and Machinery Parts with 24/7 Support – Australia Wide
- Hiab Service, Parts and Installation, including Hiab, Loglift, Moffett, Multilift and Zepro Tail Lifts
- Extended Service Hours 5:00 am – 11:30 pm Monday to Friday
We are taking all precautions to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19 as recommended by State and Federal Government guidelines to protect our team, customers and suppliers. You are able to transact with TRT without coming to our Murarrie site and we encourage you to this in the first instance. If you do need to come onsite, we have on-site procedures and sign-in requirements to keep everyone safe.
All technicians are now local and working from our Murarrie workshop. We will still operate 24/7 emergency call outs and we will enforce our strict social distancing and hygiene policies as well as following customers onsite requirements. Our split shift operation over the new extended operating hours also limits team contact.
Extended service hours and new TRT flexible payment options are designed to support service and repairs for essential works and scheduled servicing for equipment that has reduced operation currently. This can also ensure that you are ready to mobilise equipment quickly as contracts resume.
Our sales team is here to support you. Please contact them by phone or email, this includes Manitowoc cranes, Grove mobile cranes, Kobelco crawler cranes, TIDD cranes, TRT Trailers and full parts support. The team contact details can also be found on our website.
Crane and Machinery Parts Service Support
After Hours Support
Phone: 07 3890 8800
Phone: 1800 849 029
- Phone or electronic communication via email or through the website forms is strongly advised for parts ordering this will limit the risk to you and to our teams.
- Trade customers will be able to access our branch. When onsite, all customers MUST adhere to TRT’s distancing and hygiene requirements when on site.
- Parts 24/7 on-call support service will remain available. Please refer to the after-hours numbers above.
- Our warehouse is well-stocked, we are working closely with suppliers and logistics companies and will continue to provide the same level of service you have come to rely on.
Crane and Hiab Service and Repair
Phone 1800 849 029 OR 07 3890 8800
24/7 Emergency Call Out: 1800 849 029
New Hours: 5:00 am – 11:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Crane and Hiab service and repair on-site in Murarrie, Brisbane is available for emergency repairs, service, major inspections and rebuilds. All makes and all models.
- Extended hours for safer operation and convenient service options and repairs outside of operating hours.
- Our service technicians are available as normal to travel for essential service repairs. However, this is impacted by State border restrictions, travel restrictions and flight availability.
Accounts Payable & Receivable
Our team will be working on-site and remotely where possible. For any accounts enquiries, please contact TRT on 07 3890 8800, your sales rep, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this website for updates. Our team will be in touch if there are any significant changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Lawrence Baker - Chief Operations Officer
Bruce Carden - Director and Shareholder
Robert Carden - Director and Shareholder