Swing Wing 4.2m
- Widens: 2.5m closed to 4.2m open.
- Length: 13.8m deck length.
- Axle Lift: Axles can be lifted independently with double acting hydraulic suspension.
- Ramps: Double fold available for lower loading angles.
Designed to carry 100t (in WA) this trailer has all of TRT's key features to make the operators life just that bit easier. With no locking positions, the trailer can be widened to any width up to 4.2m. Double acting hydraulic suspension provides increased stability when larger plant & machinery is loaded. Built with TRT's deep coaming rail & full depth chassis for a strong design with less deflection when fully loaded.
Swing Wing Widening with Drop Well
- Widens: 2.5m closed to 4.2m open
- Drop Well: Up to 225mm deep.
- Gooseneck: Hydraulic compensating gooseneck.
- Brakes: Mounted directly to suspension to ensure braking throughout suspension travel.
With the drop well design, operators are able to lower the overall height of their loads to meet state rules. With compensating gooseneck the trailer can be lifted or lowered to suit the payload and terrain, whilst maintaining the suspension travel required to keep all axles on the road to support the load.
Swing Wing Widening 4.6m
- Widens: Opens to 4.6m for increased payload in some states.
- Suspension: Accumulators soften ride with less fatigue to trailer and driver.
- Widening: No deck locks, widens to any width.
This model widens to 4.6m allowing extra payload to be carried under certain state rules. Solid construction using high tensile steel and AR450 wear plate decking provides a strong trailer whilst minimising tare weight. Torsional design swing wing widening arms ensure a stiff trailer when widened & full loaded, no twisting. Ramps are offered in single or double fold for lowest loading angles.
Box Beam Widening with Rear Steer
- Widens: 3.05m closed to 4.2m open
- Axle Lift: All axles are able to lift independently with hydraulic suspension
- Steering: Less tyre wear, chassis stress and fuel burn.
With 32 tyres on the ground, getting around corners without losing all your rubber becomes an issue. The rear steer axle or axles provide the extra manoeuvrability required and can be remote controlled to make the tighter areas even easier to get into. The open centre of the trailer allows for machinery to be lowered below the decks to travel at legal heights.
Specifications for NZ only, contact us for specifications and drawings for Australia.
4 Rows of 8 (4x8)
We are happy to provide advice about the best low loader option for your operation. Use the form below or give us a call on 07 3890 8800 for more information or a quote.