The Ultimate in Comfort
The cab features have been specifically designed to enhance capability and operator comfort over long hours, helping to reduce operator fatigue! Including:
- Ergonomically designed forward mounted ROPS cabin (Patent No. 2012203625),
- Double-door configuration
- Ducted air conditioning
- 150kg rated air suspension seats
- 3-point integrated safety belts
- Large dry storage area via the hinged cabin steps, ideal for storing soft slings.
We have an extensive support programme in place across Australia and NZ, with agents and our own crane and service repair networks and a great warranty programme.
- We offer recommended maintenance and service plans
- We have a network of authorised repair facilities
- We stock a full range of parts for service and repair.
- As the OE manufacturer, we guarantee our workmanship
All service requirements should be carried out at an authorised TIDD Crane repair facility due to the technical aspects of the unit. We recommend standard daily and weekly maintenance checks are carried out and a 250-hour maintenance schedule is undertaken.
Contact us if you would like to know more about service and maintenance.
As an OE manufacturer, we stock all TIDD Crane parts to support our authorised repair network across Australia and NZ.
We only use quality components in the manufacture of the TIDD Crane. These parts and components are also industry standard construction and crane machinery components to ensure the whole of life serviceability of the Crane, offering peace of mind along with all of the operating benefits when you purchase a TIDD Crane.
The TIDD crane has a standard warranty offering:
- 12-month warranty on components
- 5-year structural warranty
We have an easy to use warranty process, especially as you are able to deal directly with the manufacturer.
Contact us if you would like a copy of the TIDD Crane warranty.
TIDD PC28-2 Specifications
Call the team on 07 3890 8800 or send us a message on the link below to find out more or get a quote!