Ready to purchase now!
- Type: Grove All Terrain Crane
- Max capacity: 250 t
- Main boom length: 78.5 m
- Max tip height: 109 m
The GMK5250XL-1 puts power and performance to work for you with high capacities on
a five-axle, all-terrain crane and 78,5 m (257.5 ft) main boom.
- Five outrigger positions provide ultimate flexibility for jobsites with the ability to position the crane in tighter spaces.
- Mercedes-Benz engine and transmission with VIAB turbo clutch for premium maneuverability, optimized fuel consumption and powerful integrated retarder.
- Jobsite movement with full counterweight saves setup time.
- The GMK5250XL-1 is designed with a self-rigging auxiliary hoist, saving time and costs associated with operating an assist crane.
- Available swingaway configurations and extensions provide excellent flexibility and reach with up to 33,8 m (111 ft) and a 50° offset to reach over obstacles.
- Higher utilization, with load charts usually offered by six-axle cranes.
- Longest boom in class
For more information on the Grove GMK5250Xl-1 Crane visit the Manitowoc website here.
For more information give our TRT Crane experts a call Troy Hand or Philip White on 07 3890 8800 or get in contact below!