In stock now and ready to purchase!
- Type: Rough-Terrain Crane
- Capacity: 100 t
- Main boom:11.3 m - 60 m
- Maximum tip height:80.8 m
Designed and built for todays worldwide market with a 12m to 47 m (39.2 ft to 154.3 ft) five-section, full power boom that provides class leading lifting performance. Lifting performance is increased by the 12 m – 47 m (39.2 ft – 154.3 ft) five-section, full-power MEGAFORM™ boom with sequenced, synchronized extension capability. The boom system offers three operational modes of extension and retraction and one mode specifically for maintenance.
- Higher nominal capacity and stronger load charts ensure higher rental rates.
- Outstanding height and reach provide higher utilization and greater versatility.
- The GRT8100 transports to the job site quickly and efficiently with a weight under 42 749 kg (94,246 lb) after removal of counterweight and boom extension.
- Counterweight is hydraulically self-removable and installed by the crane.
- Three operator selectable telescoping modes for flexibility in any application.
- ECO mode for intelligent power management and decreased fuel consumption.
For more information on the Grove GRT8100 Crane visit the Manitowoc website here.
For more information give our TRT Crane experts a call Troy Hand or Philip White on 07 3890 8800 or get in contact below!